Fri, Jul 01|
CRT (Critical Race Theory) Informational Meeting with Cedra Crenshaw
THIS FRIDAY, not Monday. LEARN about Critical Race Theory (CRT). LEARN about what could be taught at your children's school. LEARN What is CRT? How to Stop it! Come and ask questions! RSVP and See FULL Agenda!
Time & Location
Jul 01, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Cary, 800 Feinberg Ct, Cary, IL 60013, USA
About the event
• What it is?
• Brief look at history
• Define CRT in 60 seconds or less
• How it Manifests?
• Identify CRT inspired terms and phrases
• Identify specific examples of CRT in practice
• How to Stop it?
• Address CRT claims specifically
• I understand _____________, but have you considered…
• What do you mean by that?
• How do you know that?
• Contrast CRT based on worldviews
• Implementation Strategies
• How can YOU put this information into ACTION?
Cedra and her husband Derrick of 23 years live in Wheaton, Illinois with their 4 children. Cedra homeschools their youngest through a classical Christian homeschool community called Classical Conversations. Her grassroots advocacy began approximately 13 years ago when her older children were in the Bolingbrook 365U school district. Cedra saw corrosive policies including CRT creep into her old district in Bolingbrook and began speaking out. Cedra went on to become a precinct committeeman and ran for State Senate in 2010. She has continued her grassroots advocacy in the Wheaton/Glen Ellyn area and has a passion to support and encourage others to do the same.
CRT with Cedra Crenshaw